Ecclesiastes 2:10-11

I denied myself nothing my eyes desired; I refused my heart no pleasure. My heart took delight in all my work, and this was the reward for all my labor. Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun. Ecclesiastes 2:10-11

Friday, August 16, 2013

beginning again

Beginning Again... Since my last blog my life has changed dramatically! I do not want to dwell on the past, so i am going to keep this short. The man i was married to for 7 years
 decided he did not want to be married to me any longer. Of course at the time i was completely devastated, but now I know that i had to endure that in order to receive the blessings God had in store for me. throughout the beginning rough days of my new life, I prayed and cried continuously, but i never lost faith in my Lord. Finally, while praying one night, i said okay Lord, whatever you have in store for me, i am willing, i just want to be happy again! I stopped praying to be brought back together with my ex, and I filed for divorce. A few days later, i met the most wonderful man in the world! At the time i didn't know how much meeting this man would change my life, but I had to learn to let God have control and he would show me the way! So, Long story short, i learned two valuable lessons. 1. It is God's will not mine 2. It is God's timing not mine. Okay three lessons... God will provide to those who remain faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment